Monday, January 05, 2009

I got tagged...

I've never been tagged before, so this is exciting! (Doesn't take much to excite me these days!!!) My sweet friend, Kristin H. tagged me, so here goes...

4 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY...
Went back to work after a nice break; hung out with 43 of my favorite babies in the Nursery; cooked a very yummy roast; went to bed at 8:20 PM (really!)

4 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST...(this was probably for Christmas, but I always have a wish list!)
A car that runs; continued improved health for our Christine (how fun that she made it through the holidays! This is BIG, folks!); a healthy year for our family, immediate and extended; for the Cowboys to remember that they are being paid the big bucks to actually PLAY football...

4 RESTAURANTS I LIKE...Chili's (this seems to be a standard answer on these things); La Madeleine; Celebrity Cafe; Del Frisco (only been once and only because I had a gift card - will probably NEVER go again, but I loved it!!!)

4 FAVORITE TV SHOWS...The Office; Grey's Anatomy; anytime UNC is playing basketball; Law and Order SVU

4 PEOPLE I TAG...Lynn D., Kathy P., Christine, Emily Mc

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'll get right on that! I'll have to think a little bit about it though. I take these seriously. LOL.

Giggi said...

Getting right on it!