Thursday, May 06, 2010

Let's help Nashville!

I haven't posted in awhile and I have missed blogging! So I am back! This post is a plea for help for the wonderful people of Nashville and surrounding towns. By now, we've all heard about the flooding there...even though the news was a bit slow getting the story out! My older sister lives in Franklin and has seen the devastation firsthand! My niece is student teaching in an area where people lost everything! Please help 'Pack my Expedition' for these good people! Dropoff at my house on Tuesday, May 11, Wednesday, May 12, or Thursday, May 13 from 2-5 PM. If those times don't work for you, call me and I'll come pick it up! Here's the list...it grows every day so keep checking back... I am hoping I get so much I have to rent a UHaul!!!
Clorox wipes, trash age, sox, underwear and tshirts size 6- Adult, ALL toiletries. Toothbrushes and toothpaste, snack foods, paper towels, hand sanitized and hand soap, small toys such as hot wheels, Polly pockets, colors and coloring books, books. We also need giftcards to Walmart, Home Depot and Lowes. I will keep adding things...come on TEXAS...let's help our friends in Tennessee! Be blessed!

No comments: