Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogging again...

I have been wanting to blog again...I have even thought about what I will share...of course, there will be plenty Mimi/Grandma Mindy stories...but alot of my writing will be about my journey during these past 17 months...a journey, I now realize, that will be part of my forever journey. I have prayed...and asked God to guide me...and maybe even help someone else...some of it may not be pretty, but it will be honest...and real. For those of you who have asked me to do this...and encouraged me...thank you. Still Mimi's Corner, what I share about my loss will be called 'Dancing Through My Grief.' Why? For several reasons...on our first date, we danced...in the wee hours of the morning he died, we danced...all dressed up-he in that groovy hospital gown, me-in some very attractive sweats...one of the sweetest memories ever...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you are back to blogging, Mindy. You are a wonderful writer and I cannot wait to see how you share your journey! Love you.

Transplanted Yankee Girl said...

Glad you are back!