Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sam!

Wow...what a difference a year makes! Today, this sweet boy celebrates one year of healthy life and what a blessing he is to all our families!

tiny sam

sam botanic gardens

This morning, his sweet mommy finally got admitted to the Medical School Hospital and we are praying that this day will be not only the beginning of a new year for Sam, but for a new year for Christine, Matt and Jack also...a new year of better health and happiness for each of them.

But, for now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet Sam...

4 comments:

Kate said...

Happy birthday Sam! I am praying for Christine's health and for hope for a better year for all of you!

Giggi said...

Praising God for blessings, even through our trials. Longing for one more miracle! Love you!

Courtney said...

I hope you had a wonderful trip and that the wedding went off beautifully!

Lauren said...

Mindy,

I just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my favorite blogs. I am continually sharpened by you and by your family's journey. I praise the Lord for you, Roy, Christine, Matt, Brad, Emily, and Clay. Please know that Christine stays close in my prayers. I pray that she may know healing soon so that she can get home to her precious Matt, Jack, and Sam. Be blessed, friend! Lauren Cunningham